Opening to Public July 21st
What to Expect When We Reopen
Borrowing and Returns:
- We are encouraging the continuation of pick up service. Request your materials in advance either by placing holds or calling ahead and staff will retrieve them for you. If you place a hold on an item, please wait for notification from us that your item is available for pick-up, and then call ahead and let us know you’re coming. Staff will meet you at the front door.
- All materials returned to the library should be placed in the bin provided in the entry. Items will be quarantined and remain on your card for 3 days before being checked in. Any fines that accrue during this time will be waived until further notice.
- We will be open to the public our regular hours: Tuesday 10-5, Wednesday 6-9, Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5.
- Number of patrons in the building may be limited to one.
- These guidelines are general. Staff will meet patrons upon entering the library with detailed browsing guidelines. We ask that you wear masks.
- We would like to encourage patrons to do their best to limit their time in the library to 15 minutes or less.
- Physical distancing must be maintained throughout the building.
- At this time, we are not allowing children into the children’s area, nor free run of the library in general. Staff will assist parents/caregivers to select children’s items.
- Should parents choose to bring children to the library, they must keep their children at their side and not touching surfaces. Please bring masks for the children. We highly recommend that you phone ahead for items and staff will deliver to front door.
- You will find hand sanitizer station located at the front desk of the library.
Computers and Office Services:
- Although computer station sanitizing is done before and after use, patrons will be asked to wear a mask when using the computers. Please bring one if you have it.
- One computer will be available to the public.
- Time on computers will be limited to 15 minutes per session, one session per day.
- For the first two weeks, computers will only be available for adults. This may be extended if the need warrants.
- All office services are available (printing, faxing, copying, scanning, laminating). Please attempt to have correct change.